Wednesday 23 March 2022

Kaiju Generator


Here is a set of tables for creating gigantic 'strange beasts' in the style of 20th century giant monster movies. This post was requested by Eldritch Fields and comes without stats for the time being. When I write some colossal scale combat rules I'll revisit this post.


KAIJU GENERATOR


Don't mind the document's self-serious artwork. The random tables are replete with kaiju gifs and even a few curious fan music-videos! Many are quite goofy, the 'cutting ray' gif is my favourite


I owe something to interwebkaiju whose kaiju-focused youtube channel I binged while writing this all up.


2 comments:

  1. Great stuff!
    I love how most entries include links to inspirational images or videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Generated a centipede dragon :) https://eldritchfields.blogspot.com/2022/03/monster-trying-out-rooks-kaiju.html

      Delete